- Objects’ technical supervision and project management;
- Project team work organization, coordination and control;
- Direct work with employers (customers) and contractors;
- Tasks related to implementing projects.
- Higher education in engineering;
- At least 3 years’ experience in the last 10 years as a Contractor’s Representative or an Employer’s Representative, or an Engineer under the FIDIC contract or equivalent conditions;
- Knowledge of Lithuanian legislation;
- Ability to communicate freely in English and Russian;
- Responsibility, result orientation, independence, teamwork and good organizational skills, effective decision-making.
- Attractive salary and premiums, depending on the results of work;
- Good working conditions in a friendly team;
- Professional development opportunities;
- All social guarantees.
Send your CV by e-mail: email@example.com. Confidentiality guaranteed.