Structure construction technical supervision manager
- Objects’ technical supervision;
- Direct work with employers (customers) and contractors;
- Tasks related to implementing projects.
- Higher education in engineering;
- At least 3 years of a similar work experience;
- Qualifications certificate issued by VĮ Statybos produktų sertifikavimo centras (State Enterprise Construction Products Certification Centre), giving the right to serve as a special structure construction manager and special structure construction technical supervision manager. Structures: transport communications: railway track, other transport structures.
- Knowledge of Lithuanian legislation and work under the FIDIC contract conditions experience;
- Responsibility, result orientation, independence, teamwork and good organizational skills, effective decision-making.
The company offers:
- Attractive salary and premiums, depending on the results of work;
- Good working conditions in a friendly team;
- Professional development opportunities;
- All social guarantees.
Send your CV by e-mail: email@example.com. Confidentiality guaranteed.