Construction works‘ technical supervision services
We provide technical supervision of residential and non-residential buildings, communications, engineering networks and other structures. Most of the contracts are implemented in accordance with FIDIC contract conditions (Conditions of Contract for Construction for Building and Engineering Works Designed by the Employer (FIDIC Red Book) and Conditions of Contract for Plant and Design-Build for Electrical and Mechanical Plant, and for Building and Engineering Works, Designed by the Contractor (FIDIC Yellow Book)). We have gathered together the team of professional, consisting of:
- FIDIC engineers;
- Special structure construction technical supervision managers, working in groups of structures:
buildings: residential buildings; non-residential buildings;
engineering structures: communications (roads; roads (streets); railway (railway track), airports (aerodromes) constructions; water port facilities, other transport facilities);
engineering networks: water supply networks; heat supply networks; sewerage networks; electricity networks; remote access (telecommunication) lines;
Our technical supervision team has achieved the following results:
- 8.5 million Euros of technical supervision services provided.
- 215 million Euros of the works performed in the objects under our supervision.
During projects implementation it was performed / was built:
- buildings of various purpose built / reconstructed – 25 800 square metres.
- water supply and sewerage networks built – 3 160 metres.
- optic fibre cables laid – 9 740 kilometres.
- radio towers constructed – 127 units.
- railway tracks constructed / reconstructed – 80 kilometres.
- level crossings built – 21 units.
- bridges (viaducts) constructed / reconstructed – 4 units.
- railway signalling cables laid – 870 kilometres.
- electrical cables laid – 300 kilometres.