We perform design of these parts of the project:
- Electrical networks and equipment;
- Process control and automation, including railway signalling;
- Electronic communications infrastructure;
- Safety and fire alarms, including fire-fighting.
We also prepare project design concepts and perform supervision of project implementation.
We prepare technical and work projects, technical work projects, simplified design projects by following the Law on Construction of the Republic of Lithuania and other laws regulating the requirements of building safety and purpose, the mandatory documents, the International Federation of Consulting Engineers (FIDIC Yellow Book) documents and other international documents, and taking into account the provisions of Civil Code.
On the average during one year we design:
- about 30 kilometres of fibre optic cables;
- about 25 kilometres of electricity supply cables;
- about 15 units of power transformer substations;
- about 20 kilometres of railway catenary;
- about 30 kilometres of railway signalling cables.